Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Counting down the days...4 to go!

I've been a horrible, horrible blogger lately. It's been over a week and a half since my last post. I apologize...really, I do....but my life is just plain crazy right now with work and getting ready for Africa. We leave on SUNDAY! I can't believe it! We are so excited and can hardly wait...but I'm about to go nuts trying to get everything together. First of all...I HATE packing....throw a 4 page packing list in there....and I hate it even worse! I'm probably over exaggerating a bit, but I really can't wait to have all my suitcases packed and waiting by the back door ready to go to the airport! Whoooo hooooo!!

1 comment:

no mere mortals said...

Africa? That sounds like a fun adventure. Is this for pleasure or some sort of organized trip? You know, Germany is only a short plane ride from the northern countries :)