Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sizzlin' Hot!!!

Josh and I helped host a couples shower for the soon-to-be "Mr. and Mrs. Rector" Saturday night at my mom's house. We went with a Mexican Fiesta theme....everything turned out really cute! I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked to....but here are a few...enjoy!

I found these adorable bride and groom pinatas at La Mariposa on Henderson Avenue in Dallas...a great place to go for anything Mexican!


It was a great night, so we ate outdoors....


The adorable bride & Groom....BJ & Karen! 5 weeks until the big day!!


Besties...


We love y'all so much and can't wait for October 11th!!!!!!


The DFW Events girls...


Mi Amor!!!


My dear, dear friend Marina at Penny Lane Designs created the invitations for the party....they were so cut and such a hit! Everyone loved them! Marina can do it all, so be sure to contact her for your next party or stationary/design need! Marina launched her new website this summer, so be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

Karen Rector said...

THANK YOU AGAIN!!! We had the BEST time ever.... we feel so loved and supported, and we are just SO blessed to have you all in our lives!! I LOVE YOU MUCH---you know how to throw one crazy fiesta....ay yayayayaaaaaaa!