Monday, August 10, 2009

St. Louis Bound!

Tomorrow morning at 7am the four of us (me, Caroline, Karen and Lucy) are headed to St. Louis to get our "Sweet Caroline" settled into her new life before she starts school at Covenant Seminary. We'll be cruisin' in a U-Haul and Caroline's car....2 of us in the U-Haul and 2 in Carol's car. I've heard that I've got the first shift driving the U-Haul! Please pray that we make it safely to St. Louis!! After we get Carol moved into her new place, we're going to enjoy the city together...we've got a long list of places to see and things to do, including a Cardinals game! Lucy has to fly back to Dallas on Thursday for work....Karen and I are flying back on Saturday. We are going to miss Caroline so much! Big D won't be the same without her in it! St. Louis....get ready...Caroline is coming to town!

This past Friday night, we threw a little going away picture for Caroline. I wasn't a very good photographer that night, but here are a few of the pictures I did take....

Mel, Karen, CeCe, Carol, Me

Maddox Scott....due any day!

Me, Becky, Lucy, Carol, Karen, Brenda

Gillean was in town from LA....it was so good to see her! It's been a while since the 5 of us have been together!


Time for me to get some shut eye so I can be ready for the road trip tomorrow! Did I mention how much I enjoy driving U-Haul trucks?

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Can't wait for our little road trip! You guys are the best friends! See you in the morning!