Friday, May 4, 2012

25 Weeks...


The weeks are FLYING by. This baby will be here before we know it! We've started a few little nesting projects around the house to get ready for little lady #2. I went to the doctor last week for my 24 week check-up. She is measuring right on track and her heartbeat was 143 bpm. Baby girl is a wiggle worm...especially at night. I'm feeling good, but starting to dread the brutal summer heat that is upon us. We've starting really talking up being a big sister with Lucy and practicing with her baby dolls...she loves her dolls! I know she doesn't have a clue what's coming, but we're hoping and praying that the adjustment won't be too tough for her. I'm sure she'll learn how to share her crown...eventually. :) I've started praying this verse over Lucy and her little sister...

Psalm 133:1
Behold, how good and pleasant is it when brothers (sisters) dwell in unity.

Truly, this is my biggest prayer and desire for these 2...that they will genuinely love and respect one another and as the verse says, "dwell in unity"...especially when they share a room! :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Beautiful Mamma!!!