Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cheese Mommy!

There are a lot of others things I should be doing right now like writing thank you letters, folding laundry, emptying the dishwasher or better...SLEEPING, but I just had to post these pictures of Lucy that I took this afternoon. For the longest time she has not be a "poser" for pictures....she literally would pitch a fit every time I tried to "make" her take a picture. Remember her bluebonnet pictures from this past Spring? Awesome, right?! I've had to learn to capture her in the midst of whatever she is doing and hope that I get a decent shot! But ever since June was born Lucy has actually starting posing for pictures. It just cracks me up....she'll even say "cheese mommy!" Today she thought I was taking pictures of her and June....but really I was only capturing her. She was hamming it up for me and I just couldn't get enough. Lucy Kate Rives, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Too cute!!! Carson's the same way. He's so full of smiles and laughter... until I bust out the camera. What's the deal?!? :-)