Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Last night we went to a pumpkin carving party at Alison and Amanda's house. It was so much fun...I can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin. It really got us in the Halloween and Fall spirit...especially with the chill in the air! Thanks for hosting such a fun party, Alison and Amanda!

Here are a few pictures of our pumpkin...we attempted to carve our initials...mRj...



Notice anything funny in this one...


Happy Halloween...or for all of you Chi-O's out there....Happy Owloween!! Sorry...I couldn't help myself. :)

Trick-or-Treat...smell my feet...give me something good to eat,
Mindy

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

I'm rather amused that you have friends named Alison & Amanda who share a house :) Happy Owloween to you, too!

Anonymous said...

Mindy...love that you gave a good shout out to all those CHI O's...haha..

By the way, it was good to see you the other day even if it was short!

Hope you're managing okay without your husband...

Joy