Thursday, October 16, 2008

My heart is happy...

My favorite duo, Shane and Shane, released their first Christmas album, Glory In The Highest, on Tuesday!

I can't wait to get my hands on this one...it's not available on iTunes yet, but I'm sure it'll be up there soon....or at least I hope so...or I'm going to have to break down and buy the actual CD.

In a nutshell...
Shane and Shane + Christmas Music = PURE JOY!



Track list includes...

O Holy Night
White Christmas
Away in a Manager
Silent Night
Born to Die
Holiday
O Little Town of Bethlehem
O Come O Come Emmanuel
Glory in the Highest
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
O Come Let us Adore Him

And...just when you thought it couldn't get any better....Shane and Shane are doing a Christmas tour in December with Bethany Dillon and Phil Wickham! Josh and I will be at the Dec. 13th show in Plano at Chase Oaks Church....whoo hooo...can't wait!!!



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Mindy :)

No comments: