Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh, the places she'll go....

Last night around 10pm while I was cruising down Central Expressway, my lovely Tahoe that I've been driving since I was 21 years old (I'm 27 now) hit 100,000 miles. I felt so inclined to capture the big moment on my iPhone...


I took this picture at a stop light right before taking the entrance ramp onto Central...


And I took this picture while I was driving 65 mph on Central....so please excuse the blurriness.

Oh, the places she's been over the past 6 1/2 years...

Texas
New Mexico
Colorado
Louisiana
Mississippi
Alabama
Florida
Arkansas
Tennessee
Virginia
District of Columbia
West Virginia
Maryland
Pennsylvania

Here's to 100,000 more miles...hopefully! :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

My Yukon is at 106,000 as of today! It's very depressing, isn't it?! I'm hoping for another 100,000 miles too!