Monday, May 18, 2009

Right out of a fairy tale...

Brent popped the question yesterday (in true DFW Events fashion, of course) and Alison said YES!!!! Alison is my co-worker (we've shared an office for 3 years now) and Brent has been a friend of mine since freshman year at A&M. They are the perfect match and I couldn't be more excited for them! Here are a few pictures (courtesy of Edmonson Photography) of the perfect (and sweetest) proposal....enjoy!

Truly a wonderland...


Unbelievable...


The reaction I think Brent was looking for...


Sweet relief....she said YES!!


Check out that ROCK....Brent did GOOD!


Congratulations Ali and Brent!! Can't wait for the big day!!

XOXO,
Mindy

1 comment:

Amber Massey said...

Oh my goodness! This is beautiful. Makes me want to get engaged all over again.