Saturday, October 10, 2009

Overalls...they melt my heart!

Marina and baby Owen made a visit to the DFW Events office on Thursday. It was so great to see them both....we miss Marina at the office so much! Owen is growing so fast...he's just as cute as can be!

I gave this outfit to Owen when he was born...isn't it darling?!

It's only appropriate that I gave Owen his first pair of overalls. For those of you that don't know this about me...I use to be a HUGE fan of overalls. I wore them way longer than I should have...into my sophomore year of college. Embarrassing, I know.

Karen and Owen...

This picture is great...Owen doesn't look scared at all.

Ali and Owen...

Me with the handsome little guy....

Mama Simmons...doesn't she look fantastic?!


Thanks for visiting Marina and Owen! We love you!!

No comments: