Friday, February 12, 2010

Shrimp and Grits Casserole...

OK, so I promise that this is not becoming a food blog....I've just been cooking a lot lately and when I find something good, I must share! I made this shrimp and grits casserole last night for dinner and it was so good...actually, insanely good! I found the recipe on Cooking Light....my favorite new website to browse! This casserole is a must try...especially on a chilly night! I followed the directions to a tee. Super easy, so tasty and just 340 calories per serving! I promise this recipe will not disappoint....it will definitely become a staple in the Rives household! The grits (minus the shrimp and probably the lemon juice) would be a great side dish with steak or chicken too!




I also want to wish my brother and sister-in-law a very happy 10 year anniversary today!! Happy Anniversary Jimmy and Jill!! We love you!!!

No comments: