Saturday, October 9, 2010

GO #54!!!

My sweet (I mean ROUGH AND TOUGH) Cole Jackson Popelka is playing football! We had so much fun watching him this morning. He's a little stud out there and definitely gave those Southlake Dragons a run for their money! I can't believe that Cole is old enough to play football....the first of many games I'll watch him play, I'm sure!

My brother was #54 in high school...how cute is that?!

Hamming it up on the sideline for his MiMi...
Cheerleaders...GO #54!!
After the game, I had breakfast at Cafe Brazil with some of my besties...Gillean (due with baby boy Wade in January), Caroline and Karen. Gill and Carol are in town from L.A. and St. Louis for their high school reunions. We had a great time catching up!

1 comment:

Cafe Brazil said...

Thank you for making us a part of your great day! Did you know that Kids Eat Free every Sun-Thurs, from 5-10 PM? If you order an adult entree, your child get his pick off the Kids Menu for free! Although soon, Cole will be ordering the adult entree and you will be taking the Kids plate... They grow up so fast!