Friday, November 5, 2010

Lucy Love...

So many of our family and friends have showered Lucy Kate with lots of love over the past 2 weeks. We've so enjoyed all of our visitors! I've tried really hard to take pictures of everyone who has come over, but I've missed a few....I'm very sorry if you're one of them. I wish I could velcro my camera to my forehead so I don't miss a moment! Warning:::picture overload!!

The DFW Events girls made us a yummy breakfast during our first week home!
The Simmons...
Junior, Maria and the amazing staff at The Garden Gate Floral Design sent this amazing arrangement for Lucy!
Papa Billy and Corinne can't get enough of Lucy Kate! They've made a couple of afternoon trips up from Temple just to hold her! Visit #1...
Visit #2...
The Hollrah's...
One of Josh's roommates from college, Mr. Brent Baker...
Aunt Patsy and Cousin Amanda and Jake...
Julianne...baby girl Hoerman is almost here!!
Aunt Cindy...
Laura Boaz...Laura use to nanny for Kalie and Cole. She is the baby whisperer!
Lucy finally meets her crazy Uncle Wes! Wes was traveling Europe when Lucy was born. He's back for a couple of months and then off to Japan in January to continue his traveling!
Uncle Jacob and Lucy...
Great Aunt Janet and Uncle Greg...
Cousin Brett was in town for business and stopped by to meet Lucy. Brett said that he has caught bass bigger than Lucy Kate! :)
Lucy Lee...
Lucy and Eleanor's first picture together! I'm sure there will be many, many, many more of these!
My dear friend from high school, Morgan Flowers...
My mom's best bud, Jackie Doerr...
My high school buddies...Jamie (and baby boy Womack due in January), Nicole and Lauren...
The Hughey Clan! The Hughey's are moving to Zambia at the end of December for 11 months!
Aunt Jill and Kalie...
Uncle Jimmy and Kalie...
Pops...
G finally got to hold Lucy in her new rocker! I'm sure they will spend lots of time there together!
Jewelz came over to try on bows. We had so much fun!

6 comments:

Courtney Robertson said...

Lucy Kate is precious!! Love seeing those Burkett pictures - love that family! :)

Lori said...

Okay, Lucy kate is an AWESOME name! I absolutely love it! And such a beautiful name for such a beautiful baby. :)

How lucky she is to have so many visitors!

I'm your newest follower by the way:
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

I can't wait to be in one of those pictures!! Very soon, I hope! Love you, Mindy!

AussieMumma said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I need to meet Miss Lucy Kate!!! I have enjoyed "meeting" her via all things internetty. I have been thinking of you guys often and know you are enjoying your sweet little bundle!

Lifethrualinds said...

Mindy! I am loving these pics and all the Lucy Kate updates. She is so stinking cute! Also, so crazy how many of your friends I have crossed paths with...besides everyone from A&M, Morgan Flowers, Nicole and Lauren. Crazy! Congrats to you and Josh! So happy for you!