Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lucy's Dedication...

On April 2nd, Lucy was dedicated at our new home church, The Door, in Coppell. It was a very special day for Josh and I as we committed Lucy to the Lord and took a covenant to raise Lucy in a Christ centered home. Our greatest hope and prayer for Lucy is that she will come to know Christ as her personal Lord and Savior and that she will seek to bring Him glory all the days of her life.

All dressed and ready to leave for church!
Family picture before the service started...
Waiting for our turn...
Daddy reading the verse we choice for Lucy, Romans 15:13...
Sweet friends...Karen and Eleanor, Me and Lucy, Julianne and Whitley...
Josh and Cole...
After church, we celebrated Lucy and Eleanor at Hard Eight BBQ...
It was a little warm on the patio...Lucy's cheeks were nice and rosy!
Papa Billy...
Pops, G, Kalie and Jill...
Papa Billy and Corinne...
The girls talking to each other...
And then Lucy puked....look at Karen's face! Too funny!
We were so blessed to have our family there to support Lucy!

After a fun party, she was DONE...

2 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I love her little smocked outfit! I just bought my niece one....at Kidswap in Snider Plaza! All of them are around $40! Too much....but hey, I couldn't resist!
I'm working for Paige Chenault. We met when I was working for Robyn. I like her alot. I just worked my first event this past weekend at The Fort Worth Club. I just committed 2 a month. It's nice to have the extra month and get out.

Also, Titus and I go to the Coppell library every Wednesday at 10:30 for story time. We LOVE IT! The lady who does it is great. We sing lots of songs and then she reads. My friend Natasha and her son Jacob go too! You and Lucy should join us tomorrow!!!

Annie Houston said...

This is so sweet! And you look amazing mindy!!