Friday, June 10, 2011

Another fun day in Colorado...

Today, we went swinging on the new play set that Trail West put up right next to our house...it's perfect for Miss Lucy!
We played inside! Lucy takes playtime very seriously. This is a new face that she makes all of the time now...it cracks us up!
And we played outside...it was another beautiful Colorado day!
Lucy took her first ride on Papa Billy's four wheeler...
We took some "mommy and me" photos on the deck!
Whispering secrets in my ear...
I love my girl!
Lucy saw her first deer...
She was pretty excited about it!
Lucy and Corinne...
My highlight of the day was seeing my old friend, Lacee. Lacee and I were pretty much inseparable when I lived in Buena Vista in the 7th and 8th grade. We've kept in touch over the years through letters, emails and Facebook...but sadly it had been 10+ years since we had seen each other!

Lacee and I with our girls....I loved finally meeting sweet Maddie! And Lacee's husband, Jeremy!
Lucy had a great time with Maddie!
Dad and Corinne watched Lucy for a couple of hours so I could run into town with Lacee, Jeremy and Maddie for lunch. Lacee and I had so much fun catching up and reminiscing about old times...and I really enjoyed getting to know Jeremy and Maddie!

No comments: