Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tutu Craft...

I saw this on Pinterest (my new favorite obsession) and just had to make it! I decided to make one for Eleanor's 1st birthday and I ended up making one for Lucy as well because it was just too cute! I added my own little touch with the Psalm 149:3 bible verse...

I found out real quick that taking hand prints of a 9 month old is no easy task! Oh well...you get the idea!
I haven't added any pink to Lucy's nursery, so this was the perfect pink addition!

Find step by step instructions here.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

WHat a beautiful family you have! absolutely precious
Love your page, instant follow =]
<3

Emily said...

I saw that on there and thought it was SOOOO cute! Yours turned out beautiful!!!

Rebekah Majors said...

Those are so cute!! Where did you find the frame?

Annie said...

Where did you get that owl?? I'm obsessed! And I love the tutu craft!!