Sunday, February 12, 2012

Karen's New Heartthrob...

Yesterday we hosted a sip-n-see at my mom's house for Karen and sweet baby Tripp! Valentine's was the theme...and this party was certainly filled with lots of love!!

The adorable invitations that Marina created...
My mom has saved all of her valentine's throughout the years and has them on display in her entry way...it's so much fun to look through them all. There are some classics that my brother and I made her when we were little!
Our hearts flip for Tripp!!!
Tripp's first Valentine's...
Kitchen decorations...
Drink station...the party was from 10:30am-noon so we served coffee and mimosas!
Yummy brunch food...
Heart shaped breakfast bites...
Yogurt parfaits...
Monkey bread...
The guests of honor! Tripp was a superstar during the entire party...
Proud grandmothers, Dot and Donna!
The hostesses...
Karen, Shelbi, Julianne and Ryan-Kate...
Karen's small group girls...Brittany, Laura, Karen, Jennifer, Lindsey and Kelli
Book club friends...Haley, me, Erin, Karen, Shelbi, Brittany, Jennifer, Kate and Kinsey
Mel, Zoe, me, Alison, Marina Karen and Elizabeth...
♥ ♥ ♥
We love you William Joseph Rector III!!! XOXO!

1 comment:

Katie Norwood said...

I mean this is just ridiculously cute, as expected!!! Love, love, love all the details. It's almost like you are a professional party planner. Oh wait... you are :-)