Saturday, November 10, 2012

Surprise Diaper Shower!


How did I get so lucky?!  What a fun surprise that my incredible friends managed to pull off this past Thursday night!  I really was SO shocked and had such a great time celebrating round 2 of mommy-hood with some amazing girls!!  I'm blessed beyond belief...

The hostesses...Jill, Liz, Marina, Lucy and Karen
Gosh, I LOVE these girls...thank you for making me feel so special!
Delicious eats...
and yummy treats...
Blessings for baby June...
Olivia, Julianne, Jennifer and Karen...
Brittany, Alisa and Laura...
Ali and Mary-Frances...
Kalie and Jill who worked so hard on the adorable diaper cake!
Me and Laura...
Courtney and Jennifer...
Me and Erica...
Dot Dot and Jewelz...
Courtney, Lauren and Jamie...
Lura-Margaret and Olivia...
Me and Brittany...
Erica and Kate...
Kalie, Mom and Jill...
Ali and Lucy...
Marina, Mel and Liz...
Lauren and Jamie...
Me and Lu...
Me and Olivia...
Me, Dot and Karen...
Me and mom...
I do have the best sister-in-law ever!
And brother too!
We are set for a long time on diapers and wipes...what a HUGE blessing!
Thanks Captain...you are the best.  Really, you are.

No comments: