Saturday, February 23, 2013

January 2013 Insta-Dump

If I post a picture on Instagram, it's probably a favorite of mine...so I figured they should be on my blog too, for safe keeping!  You're welcome for all of the hashtags...they're fun, right?!

#perotmuseum
#littlescientist
#funnyreflection
#littlepiggies
#firstpigtails
#trainsatnorthpark
#notaninstagrampic #butilovethispic #bestfriends
#dressingforjesus
#classyandfabulous
#sisters
#fivemonths
#cheerstothat
#lucyatschool #iseeyou
#playinginmommasshoesandnailpolish
#selfsufficient 
#thunderthighs
#mygirls
#sweetfeet
#realbaby
#babymollyhasabowtoo
#alwayshappy
#hilucy
#sleepyhead
#matchingshoes
#checkingmybloodpressure
#poopface
#sittingup #sortof
#momandjune
#footblowout #afirstinourhouse
#feedme #now
#havemercy
#notreally

1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

I must say... YOUR hash tags always make me smile. So very clever... #youwonmeover ��