Monday, February 11, 2008

The Posh Pooch



Chloe got a hair cut today...she was in desperate need of one...looks like her mom might be in need of one too! My do is looking a little rough in these pics...Sorry! I can't afford to take care of my own hair when my dogs haircut cost $57. Goodness gracious...I should get into the dog groooming business...I could call it "Mindy's Mutt Cuts." Good idea?? I think so!! Marina...will you join me...so you can extract the...well, you know what. :-)

Hope y'all had a great day today...obviously, mine wasn't too exciting since I'm blogging about my dog's haircut and possibly breaking into the dog grooming business.

Sleep tight!

2 comments:

penny lane designs said...

Haha- I am gifted aren't I? Too bad it's not at something a little less....gross. ;) I would love to join you in your doggie grooming business. It could be M&M's Mutt Cuts! haha.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I'll work for you there. :)I just added you as my friend. I had forgotten! Dangit!