Monday, February 4, 2008

Trying to figure all of this out...

So I created my blog on Saturday...and today I attempted to personalize it a bit. I need some help, but my husband is too busy playing Halo online with his dork of a friend, Chris Simmons. I guess they're both dorks, since they wear an ear piece, so they can converse online about the aliens they're trying to kill. But, whatever. Enough about that. So, now I'm going to attempt to add a few recent pictures to this post. I've never done this before...so we'll see if it actually works. Sorry I don't have anything interesting to share today....I'm still trying to get use to this...so bare with me! Enjoy the pics and sleep tight!



In Aspen, Co after my dad's wedding...fun times.



Josh and I with Jimmy and Jill (my brother and sister-in-law)



My momma...isn't she cute!



The Rives fam at Christmas...the boys were wearing matching sweaters except Josh...of course.



Kalie and Cole (my niece and nephew) at Enchanted Rock...we made it to the top!



Chloe does Colorado!



Me and Ice Man...

2 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS@@!!!!!!

JillP said...

Hey Mi Mi! I made it to your blog! Peanut Butter and Pop Tarts is super cute! Can't wait for Tuesday! Love you!