Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

I love ringing in the new year in Colorado....this is our 3rd year in a row to do so! New Year's 2007 we were at the cabin with Marina and Chris and Jordan and Liz (such a fun trip...we need to do that again soon!)....last year we were here with the family....and this year it was just Josh and I. Last night, we went to Salida (a town about 30 minutes from Buena Vista) to see Marley & Me (I balled my eyes out!) and to have dinner at Amica's, our favorite wood oven pizza joint. After dinner, we drove back to the cabin to watch the ball drop....well, actually we fell asleep about 10 minutes before the ball dropped....don't judge us....we're really not losers! :) Today, we're relaxing around the house, watching lots of football and blogging, of course! I'm going to cook dinner tonight....but other than that, not much going on. I love it!

Here are some pics from our time in Colorado....

Christmas #3...


Dad and Corinne brought the pencil tree to Colorado...it looked adorable in the cabin!


Cole is quickly becoming a Star Wars fan....he loved this Star Wars ship that Dad and Corinne gave him!


Of course Kalie was so excited about her Hannah Montana stage....I think I know every word to all of Hannah Montana's songs now!


Dad and Corinne gave me a new lens for my camera....I am so pumped about it and have already had a great time playing with it!

Fun in the snow...


Ahhhh....this pic makes my heart melt...


So does this one...


Kalie and Papa Billy


"Papa Billy Style" sledding....Kalie loved it!


Snowball fight....that is one big snowball that Cole is throwing at his daddy! :)


Love this one...


My mountain man... :)


Sweet family....


Cole's ice garden....he was very proud of it!


My little buddy and look-a-like!

Wild life....


The deer definitely don't go hungry when we're in town!


Little pumpkin...


Close up...


Wild turkeys...so cool! This was my first time to see them.

Playing with my new lens....


Mt. Princeton....the veiw from our back porch....


Zoomed in...this lens is great!


A cabin I love...it's a couple of miles from our cabin. I think Santa might live here.


Trying to be artsy...

Wishing you and yours a very happy and and healthy 2009!

No comments: