Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No more secrets...

UPDATE....there has obviously been a little confusion about the below post...because I've received a few emails/comments today from friends asking if I was pregnant. No, I am not pregnant, but my dear friend, Marina, is! I've known for a while now that she was expecting, but she finally spilled the beans on her blog today, hence "no more secrets" as the post's title. There is a link below to Marina's blog on the word "out", but I don't think that some of you caught that! :)

Ahhh....the word is finally out. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I think the baby boom has officially arrived.

Here's to all of my prego friends out there!

4 comments:

penny lane designs said...

oh come on--- JOIN THE CLUB!!!! i can't wait until you do!

Jenni said...

Thanks, Mindy!

katyblackburn said...

Does that mean YOU are pregnant or not?! :)

Katy Blackburn

penny lane designs said...

oh how i wish you were. :)