Friday, April 3, 2009

Kaci Grace turns ONE...

Yep, my little Kaci is 1 today!! I can't believe how fast time flies. Here are some pics during her first year...enjoy!


Her first day at her new home.


Meeting her big sis, Chloe, for the first time.


Getting acquainted with her new toys....she still loves her giraffe!


It's hard work being a puppy...


Trying to keep up with her big sis in the yard...


All grown up. And yes, she smiles at the camera...she is such a ham.


Post "no babies" surgery....she was such a trooper.


"And you bat your eyes like this!" Her eyelashes are unbelievable.


She is obsessed with Jon and Kate Plus 8...


She also loves Planet Earth...huge fan.


With her best friends, Chloe, Penny and Sophie...


In need of a haircut....her hair is SO thick and grows like a weed.


My little family...


Her most recent pic, post Spring hair cut!

Happy Birthday Kaci Grace Rives!! We love you!!

Have a great weekend everyone! I have a wedding this weekend, so it'll be a busy, but good one for me. It's my 5th wedding in 7 weeks! I have a 2 week break after this one, so I'm looking forward to a little down time and REST! :)

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Both of your pups are so cute :) Rocky has a crush on them!

penny lane designs said...

Awww- I love you Kaci Grace!

Caroline said...

hello my little blogging friend! where have you been?