Friday, March 27, 2009

Me of little faith....

For those of you who have followed my blog for a while now may remember my post last year about Josh's cherry blossom tree that we planted in our side yard last April. Here is the tree last April....



It looks like a nice little tree with lots of potential, right? Well, over the past year I think the tree has actually shrunk in size...and it looks like death most of the time. I definitely gave up on it, but Josh never did. He had great faith in his little tree.....AND, it paid off!! Surprisingly, the little guy bloomed last week!!!






I know, I know....it still looks puney....but it has some very powerful blooms! We feel like we're back in Washington DC enjoying the cherry blossoms again...well, kind-of. :)

Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!

P.S....I feel so pathetic blogging about a tree. I need something more exciting in my life to blog about....like a baby or something. :)

No comments: