Monday, August 16, 2010

31 Weeks...

63 days to go...CRAZY!! We are busy, busy (nesting, I think they call it) getting ready for baby's arrival. The wall paper went up on Thursday...it's adorable! This weekend, Josh assembled the crib (he did a great job...making sure to follow every direction perfectly) and we worked on putting some of the furniture in place in the nursery. The bedding, curtains, chandelier, glider cushions and love seat I'm having recovered should be ready in the next week or so...thanks to my fantastic mother for helping me with all of these details! We also worked on cleaning out closets and cabinets...it felt so good to purge of all the stuff we just don't need. I love being organized, but it's amazing how quickly things can get unorganized! Hopefully we'll finish up the cleaning out/organizing next weekend. Next weekend is pretty much my last free weekend I have until baby comes (I have weddings every other weekend).

{31 weeks}


Baby Rives....we love you so much and can't wait to meet your sweet, little face soon! We are having so much fun preparing for your arrival. You are constantly on our minds and hearts. May you always know how much you are loved by your creator and your mom and dad.

No comments: