Monday, September 13, 2010

35 Weeks...35 Days to Go!

Does that little baby ticker thing really say 35 days to go? CRAZY!!! Although I would LOVE for time to slow down just a bit, we are getting soooo excited to meet our baby boy or girl in a little over a month! I had my 35 week appointment today....all is looking good. Strong heartbeat, measuring on track, blood pressure is good and from what my doctor can tell (by feeling my belly...really hard), baby is head down. We are so thankful for good reports! Weekly doctors appointments start from here on out. I've pre-registered at Plano Presby and we are touring the maternity ward on Sunday. Now, off to finish some work and a chocolate pop-tart. Is it ironic that I've thoroughly enjoyed peanut butter and pop-tarts during my pregnancy? I think not! :)


4 comments:

Karen Rector said...

Look at that tummy... oooh I can't wait to meet whoever is inside!!

Courtney Edwards said...

PRECIOUS Mindy! Cant believe baby Rives is almost here, its flown by! Pink or Blue?! :)

The Womacks said...

I love this picture and am so excited to meet baby Rives! BLUE! BLUE!

Betsy said...

Oh please tell me you will be posting pics of Baby Rives nursery. I'm pretty sure it will be the cutest thing in all of Texas. I keep checking back to see if you have posted any yet!

So happy for you and praying for a safe and healthy delivery for Mommy & baby.... I'm guessing BOY!