Monday, September 5, 2011

Fun with friends...

We had a fun filled day with friends on Saturday! Jamie, William, Liz and Reed came over for an afternoon play date. The last time the three of us were together at my house, I shared the news that we were expecting. Now, all three of us have babies! Things sure have changed since our high school days!

William Womack (7 mo) | Lucy (10 mo) | Reed Griffin (4 mo)
Sorry Josh Womack...but, how cute does your son look?! :)

After church on Saturday night, the Simmons came over to hang out...Lucy and Owen had a great time playing together!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You girls make some adorable babies!! I love the one with them playing at the color block table thing, the different expressions are adorable! Where did you get that, It looks like fun:)

The Womacks said...

Those are such great pictures! I'll have to show Josh the bow one. I think I might I have buy William some of his own.