Monday, September 26, 2011

29 is so last year...

Well, yesterday I turned the big 3-0! It really does blow my mind that I'm thirty. Seriously, life is short...and goes by so quickly! I spent last week celebrating in St. Martin with some amazing ladies...I'll post more about that trip later! We had such a wonderful, relaxing time! I got home late on Saturday night and I could hardly wait for Sunday morning so I could see my little lady. I missed her so much while I was away (8 full days), but she was in good hands with her daddy! Really, he was super dad and did such a great job holding down the fort while I was away. I had an amazing day yesterday spending time with Josh and Lucy and catching up on everything that happened over the past week. She is just the best birthday present I could ask for...


And look who is taking a few steps here and there!!



Last night we celebrated with family and close friends at mom's house! I wish I would have taken more pics, but here are a few that were snapped...


For my birthday, Josh gave me landscaping! I know that sounds so romantic...but it's really what I wanted! I've been wanting our back yard landscaped since the boys ripped out the decking a few years ago. Josh was so sweet and saved all the money he made from designing a website to give me this...


This area is really shaded so grass will not grow there. Eventually, we'll put playground mulch down when Lucy is old enough for a play set....
I love how everything turned out...it makes our little backyard look so much better! Thank you Josh!! A HUGE thanks to all of my family and friends who made me feel so loved and celebrated yesterday!! I am tremendously blessed and love you all! So long to my twenties...hello THIRTY!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

So fun!! I love the landscaping! Gorgeous!!

Lifethrualinds said...

Happy Birthday Mindy! Hope you had a great day! I love the landscaping and all your pics! Lucy is getting so big! That smile on her 11 month post is to.die.for!

Karen Rector said...

GOOD JOB, LUCY GIRL!! So so proud!

Jenn said...

Happy 30th Mindy! I can't believe we are in our 30's either but its going to be great! I taught Aubrey to say I am 25 tho bc she loves telling people my age, ha ha!

Unknown said...

Happy 30th!!! And I feel ya on the landscaping. That's a GREAT gift!!! Hope you had so much fun and can't wait to see pics from your vacay!