Friday, March 15, 2013

This Week's Meals (a wee bit late)...

In a perfect world, I'd meal plan on Sunday and grocery shop on Sunday evening or Monday morning.  This week was not so perfect. Lucy girl has been sick with a virus (coughing and fever), so we've been homebound all week and this mamma has not been in the mood to meal plan. After we finished last week's dinners, we were able to manage for several days on random meals I pulled together and eating take-out once.  I forced myself sit down and meal plan yesterday while the girls were napping...so here are the next 7 days of dinners at our house...

with veggie side

Turkey Taco Soup
with warm tortillas
(Recipe adapted from a friend - will probably eat this for 2 meals since it makes a ton)

with french fries and fruit salad
(New recipe I found on Pinterest)

with refried black beans and chips/salsa
(New recipe I found on Pinterest - not healthy, but sounds yummy and easy!)

with garlic bread
(New recipe I found on Pinterest)

with wild rice and oven roasted asparagus
(One of my favorite new chicken marinades - I added a few tablespoons of soy sauce)

Eat Out!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! Since you don't enjoy menu planning, why not come up with 20 of your favorite meals and just plan those each month for 2 to 3 months and then re-evaluate? Simplify as a mother of 2 littles!!