Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Insta-Dump :: Easter 2013

Our playgroup did an Easter Egg Lunch Hunt...everyone brought eggs filled with a "toddler approved" lunch item. We had to move indoors last minute due to bad weather, but it was still so much fun and the kiddos LOVED it!
June in her Easter shirt...
For Lucy's egg hunt at school, we filled our eggs with a yummy Easter snack mix (thank you, Pinterest)...and it was delicious!
Pre-School Easter Party...
I saw this clever (and easy) idea on Pinterest...Lucy loved it!
The Easter Bunny brought the girls matching chairs...
Some bunny loved her new chair!
June didn't mind the bunny ears...promise.  I just couldn't help myself...
Easter flashback...
How cute are these cake balls that Papa Billy and Corinne sent the girls?!
I'm sorry, but this just might be the cutest and sweetest picture I've ever seen.  And I hope the girls don't mind wearing matching Easter dresses until their 18...
Poor Lucy spent Easter day puking...
I've never seen her so pitiful...
June was a good sport and didn't let a little puke ruin her first Easter!
The day after Easter, Lucy was finally starting to feel a little bit better. The Easter bunny came while we were eating dinner....Lucy had fun hunting eggs but she didn't eat one bite of her candy.  Sweet girl. I guess that means more candy for mom.

No comments: