Saturday, May 24, 2008

April showers bring May flowers...

Josh and I were out watering our plants this morning and I was so excited to see some of our flowers blooming. I love Spring! Here is a picture of our hydrangeas in the front yard and our gardenias in the back yard...aren't they pretty!



We had impatiens planted in the front beds last week...they do really well there because of the shade. Last year they grew to be about 3 feet tall...it was amazing! I'm hoping they'll do just as well this year. I'll keep you posted....

Also, on a random note....I was informed yesterday that Josh's grandad thinks that I need to update my blog more and that he's "tired of reading about those TV shows." Thanks for your opinion grandad. I'll try to meet your expectations a little more... :)

2 comments:

Jeff&Kim said...

Love your flowers! I am especially obsessed with hydrangeas and was pleasantly surprised last week when the man at home depot gave me 2 huge ones for free! They are so beautiful! Hope everything continues to bloom! :)

Oh, and I love the new design by the way!!

Kim said...

I'm not sure why I was logged in under that account? That was a blog that Jeff and I tried to start a few years ago but never kept it up?? I thought I had deleted it??

I'm posting again to make sure the right account comes up... sorry for the confusion!! :)