Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

Here is a fun pic from Liz and Lance's wedding last night. Liz was an absolutely stunning bride!!!


A few of my high school girlfriends...Nicole, Michelle, Leah, me,
Jamie, Liz and Lauren...love these girls! :)

P.S...so the rumors don't start flying...I'm not pregnant. I might look like I am in this picture...but I promise you...baby Rives is not on the way.......yet. :) The dress I wore kind-of has a bubble shape to it...so in turn...my belly looks a little bubbly since I'm leaning over for the pic.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

XOXO,
Mindy

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

Haha love the disclaimer! I had to give one last night when someone offered me a drink at a party and I opted for water ;)

penny lane designs said...

i think you look b-e-a-u-tiful! not preggo! not yet. :) because you jump...i jump. and im not ready to jump. haha. jk. ;)