Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A fresh new look for PB&PT...

Ahhhh....I just love my new blog design! Thanks to my amazing friend, Marina, for coming up with another winner! Thank you M...you're the best!!! For all of you who may be a little behind, Marina does blog designing and all kinds of other creative things...so check her little blog out here...and be on the look out for her new website coming soon...

Other happy things that happened today...

1) David Cook won American Idol!! I'm pretty pumped about that.

2) My dad's wife, Corinne, is cancer free!!!! Praise Jesus! He is good...

I'll conclude with a tribute to my old blog design....you will be missed....thank you for starting me out right in this crazy little blog world... :)



Sweet dreams everyone!

XOXO,
Mindy

2 comments:

penny lane designs said...

Halleluja! I am so happy for your dad and Corinne!!! That is awesome news. :)

Artsy Fartsy said...

I love your new layout! It is because of your blog that I found Marina, and now she is doing one for my blog, too. I found your blog through the Hostess with the Mostess blog (I think you commented about your "Daddy" themed baby shower), and your blog is so cute. I will definitely keep reading!