Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

I'm taking a little break from fluffing the Christmas tree....my least favorite part about putting up the tree. I like a nice full tree, so I'm pretty particular about "correctly fluffing" it...but I don't like doing it at all. It's just one of those things you've got to suck up and do...scraped arms and all! I'm sure that Josh is relieved that he is not here to help this year....I always put him on "fluff" duty...something I know he despises, but he sweetly does anyway because I've asked him to help. :) But, once the fluffing is done, the real fun begins! I'm almost there....I've got about half the tree left to fluff. To pass the time, I'm listening to Christmas tunes on Pandora.com....it's fabulous! Try it out....the Christmas classics (old and new) keep on coming for free...and no repeats! I'm loving it!

I'll post a picture of my tree tonight when I'm finished with it. It's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Rives home!

Happy Fluffing!
Mindy

No comments: