Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A San Francisco Treat...

Here are a few pics from our trip to San Francisco this past weekend...we had a great time visiting Ben and Ashley and seeing the city sites! It was my first time to San Fran and I just loved it...


Lombard Street


Me trying to be artsy with my new camera...KMR, this one is for you! :)


A great view of Alcatraz


The Golden Gate Bridge....what a site!


Ashley and Ben....and baby Kerr on the way!


At the Ferrari Carano Winery in Sonoma....it was absolutely beautiful and the wine was delicious!


The light house and warden's house (what's left of it after the fire) at Alcatraz


Touring Alcatraz...it was awesome!


Again, me trying to be artsy...yum-o!


Riding the trolley car...

We landed at DFW yesterday at 5pm and had less than 24 hours to get Josh packed for his trip to Zambia. His flight left today at 4:50pm. He'll be gone for 2 weeks, so please pray for travel mercies and safety during his time there and that he would be able to accomplish everything he needs to get done....he has a lot of really important things to do over the next 2 weeks. I'm so proud of him! Thank you for your prayers!

I love you and miss you already, honey!

XOXO

3 comments:

penny lane designs said...

Love these pictures! Glad you are home. Chris misses Josh too. He would. :)

cherylmcm said...

Hi Mindy and Josh,
Glad you enjoyed your tasting at Ferrari-Carano...it's my favorite wine! When you're ever back in wine country, by all means come back and visit, give us a call and I'll take you on a tour of the winery. Cheers,
Cheryl McMillan
PR Mgr.
Ferrari-Carano Vineyards and Winery
cheryl@fcwinery.com

lindsey. said...

Hi Mindy! I found your blog through Marina's blog. Love the name! Isn't SF a great city? I absolutely love Alcatraz. I am some sort of odd obsession with that place.