Friday, November 21, 2008

Kaci's Favorite TV Show...



A few weeks ago Josh and I were watching "Jon and Kate Plus Eight" and we noticed that Kaci was "watching" it as well....she was sitting on the ottoman in front of the TV wagging her tail like crazy. Last night I was watching the show again and Kaci starting doing the exact same thing. It was so funny that I had to take pictures...I took these pictures with my iPhone, so they're not the best....but you can get the point....she loves the Gosselin family!




The girls got their hair cut on Wednesday...they look so cute!


Chloe is on the left, Kaci on the right...

2 comments:

Joy said...

Mindy...your dogs are sooo cute!! I was so laughing just looking at those pictures of them watching "John and Kate Plus 8"...by far one of the funniest things I have seen!! Thanks for sharing!!

Oh and Emma (post before this one) is one of my favorite children in Zambia. She was rescued from her home in Kamanga and she is a clear testimony of what God has done and will do for the children in Zambia. I am so glad Josh got to see her.

Katie Norwood said...

My dog likes Jon & Kate, too! Seriously! He decides to pay attention to the TV at the most random times, and their show is one of them. Maybe it has some secret sound only dogs can hear. I am also obsessed with that show. That is really funny. Your dogs have the cutest looks. You just feel like they're trying to tell you something!