Saturday, March 7, 2009

I ♥ Spring Weddings!

Today marks wedding 1 of 14 this Spring for DFW Events....we've got a busy 3 months ahead of us...and we are so thankful for that! Despite the current economy, people are still falling in love, getting married...and hiring wedding coordinators! Yay! Spring weddings are my favorite....I love Fall weddings too....but there is something about a Spring wedding that just makes me happy! Love is definitely in full bloom! I don't have much to blog about personally (I've been so busy at work lately that my personal life is on hold for a bit), so I thought I would post about my favorite bridal boutiques in Dallas. The first question our clients (or my friends) ask when they get engaged is....where do I find a dress? Wedding dress shopping is definitely the highlight of the planning process...or at least is was for me. It really sunk in that I was a bride-to-be the first day my mom and I went shopping for a gown....it was so much fun! It's hard to believe that was over 4 years ago...time flies when you're having fun! So, with that said, here are my favorite bridal boutiques in Dallas....

Warren Barron Bridal
53 Highland Park Village, Dallas
214.526.8400

Neiman Marcus Bridal Salon
1618 Main Street, Dallas (Downtown)
214.741.6911

The Bridal Salon at Stanley Korshak
500 Crescent Court #100, Dallas
214.871.3611

Carolina Herrera
31 Highland Park Village, Dallas
214.219.6060
*I recently attended an event that showcased their 2009 bridal line...wow, it was amazing!

Priscilla of Boston
4000 Villanova Street, Dallas (Preston Center)
214.691.0669

Patsy's Bridal Boutique
4244 Oak Lawn Avenue, Dallas
214.528.1227

If you're a new bride-to-be, enjoy every minute of the wedding dress shopping experience....if you've already been a bride, then live vicariously through all of these fabulous boutiques and gowns...I know I do! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

XOXO,
Mindy

No comments: