Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Starbucks....

Today I walked into my local Starbucks (at MacArthur and Beltline) and I didn't even have to order....the nice barista recited it for me...."double tall vanilla latte extra hot." How crazy is that? In a strange way, I felt special and at home....like the sign should say "Mindy's Starbucks" or something. Thank you, Mr. Barista, for starting my day off on the right foot. I needed that this morning. Unfortunately, my gift cards are quickly dwindling from Christmas.....sad.

3 comments:

penny lane designs said...

It's like the show Cheers! "Sometimes you wanna go where everybody know yours name....and they're always glad you came". haha.

yours truly... said...

I just came over from Penny Lane Designs blog and what a small world!! That is my go-to Startbucks too!!

Lavender Lily said...

It will be a happy day if a Starbucks barista ever recites my coffee order...kind of like "where everybody knows your name" on Cheers!

Fun to see you on Saturday night!