Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Destin in Pictures...

Our trip to Destin for Ashley and Chris' wedding was so much fun and best described in pictures (I took a ton, but these are some of my favorites)....Enjoy!

:::Rehearsal Dinner:::

The bride and groom on the eve of their wedding...

My sweetie pie...

Mom and I...

Beautiful sunset...

Ashley and her bridesmaids...

Cousins...


:::Bridal Luncheon:::

With our mommas...

Ashley, me and Jill...

Aunt Deb and Ash...


:::Getting Ready:::

Makeup...

Blushing bride...


The wedding ceremony took place on the beach (it was so beautiful), but since I was a bridesmaid, I obviously did not have my camera in hand...so I don't have any pictures from the ceremony. Hopefully I'll get some soon from Ashley's photographer.

:::Wedding Reception:::

First dance...

Father/Daughter dance...

The Robert Popelka Fam (plus by goofy brother)...

Love him...

Couldn't resist...

Jared and Courtney...

Alisa, Rob and Logan...

The Jimmy Popelka Fam...

The girls...

Logan, Kalie and Cole...

Aunt Debbie and Mom...

Me and Ashley...

I love this picture of Cole...little stinker...


:::The Day After:::

We all went to dinner at a terrific seafood restaurant in Baytown Wharf to celebrate Kalie's 7th birthday....it was the perfect ending to a great weekend! Happy Birthday Kalie Marie!!

Can't get enough...

Family...

Love this picture...

And this one too, of course....

Kalie, MiMi and Jewels...Happy birthday "Fancy Pants"!!

Uncle Robert and Aunt Deb...

Baby blues...so adorable...

Delicious....

Digging in...

Logan versus the crawfish...

Mr. and Mrs. Cooper...


Congratulations Ashley and Chris and best wishes for a very happy marriage!!!! We love you!!

No comments: