Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lately...

I apologize for the lack of blogging lately, but life has been very busy. It's June, so it's expected! Over the past 2 weeks I've...

-Worked my biggest wedding of the year at Christ the King and The Ritz-Carlton on May 30th...it was a huge success and unbelievably beautiful!
-Worked 2 weddings on June 6th at Park Cities Baptist Church, Christ the King and The Adolphus (DFW Events had 4 weddings that day...it was crazy!)
-Hosted a baby shower for my dear friend, Marina, on June 7th at my mom's house.
-Welcomed my sweet hubby home from Zambia on June 7th!!!
-Driven to and from Destin, FL for my cousin's wedding...we just got home a couple of hours ago.

This week I'll be busy with...

-Preparing for my wedding on Saturday at First United Methodist Church and The Dallas Arboretum...and helping out on the other 4 weddings DFW Events has on Saturday!
-Packing for our trip to Greece and Turkey....we leave on Sunday!!!!

In the midst of all the craziness this week, I plan on blogging about Marina's shower, our trip to Destin for my cousin's wedding, my first spray tan experience and info on our family trip to Greece and Turkey! So stay tuned....I promise to make up for my lack of posting lately!

Off to bed...I'm wiped out! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

No comments: