Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The 3rd Annual Christmas Dinner...

Last night we celebrated the season with our dear friends...The Brazeals, Simmons and Rectors. This was our 3rd annual Christmas gathering, a tradition that we all look forward to each year! It was The Brazeals turn to host and they did a fantastic job! Here are a few pics from the evening....

The beautiful table...


The Brazeal's lovely Christmas tree...


Elizabeth and Jordan Brazeal...


Marina and Chris Simmons...


Karen and BJ Rector...


Mindy and Josh Rives...


The whole gang...thanks to the timer on my camera!


I love these girls....


Guess what I got...THE PERFECT BROWNIE!!! Chris drew my name and gave me the best gift ever! I've been wanting this for awhile now and I can't wait to use it!


Don't ask...


The hostess with the mostess...great job Liz!!


Josh and I are so thankful for our sweet friends. They mean the world to us. The Lord has truly blessed us with amazing friendships. We are so grateful.

2 comments:

penny lane designs said...

So fun. Can't wait until next year's already! :)

Lavender Lily said...

What a nice tradition. :)