Saturday, December 19, 2009

DFW Events Christmas Dinner...

This past Tuesday night DFW Events celebrated the season in style at Abacus! This was my first time to eat there...and all I can say is WOW. It was amazing! We had a 9 course (yes, 9) chef's tasting menu....and each course was paired with a fabulous wine. It was just incredible. Needless to say...Josh had to roll me home. I was SO full after 9 courses!

Ali and Brent....we can't wait to celebrate their wedding in Austin on Jan. 9th!!


Karen and BJ...


Steph and Clint....who are recently engaged!! They are getting married in May!


Me and my honey bun...


Our fearless leader, Mary-Frances, and her hubby Wyatt....


Nelson and Mary-Frances making birthday wishes!! MF's b-day was on Wednesday and Nelson's was on Thursday! (Nelson's wife, Ali, wasn't able to make it to dinner...she was definitely missed)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Karen and I...we look more like each other every year....it's scary.


MF and Ali...


The DFW Events crew and significant others...


Merry Christmas from DFW Events!

1 comment:

penny lane designs said...

ohhh- fancy! 9 courses...unbelievable.