Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve...

This year, we spent Christmas Eve at my mom's....we had a fantastic time and enjoyed the SNOW that fell all night long! We always eat chili and tamales on Christmas Eve...I love that tradition! We also did a white elephant gift exchange, which was an absolute blast! Here are a few pictures from the evening...

The kids before we left for the Christmas Eve service at Irving Bible Church...


2 of my favorite people...my niece, Kalie (7), and my nephew, Cole (6)...


Jill, me and mom...


Josh and I...


Jill and Jimmy...


Aunt Debbie, mom and Aunt Cindy...


Me and my cousin, Ashley...


My cousin, Rob, and his wife, Alisa...


Ashley and her husband, Chris...


The whole crew...


Josh and Kalie tracking Santa on Google Maps...


Mom's yard covered in SNOW! It's very rare in Dallas to have a white Christmas!


After Christmas Eve with my family, we went to The Rives to open packages. The Rives Fam...I have the best in-laws in the world....


Wes, Josh and Julie...


Another picture of Josh and I...


Chloe vs. The Santa Hat...


The Santa hat won...

No comments: