Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One of our favorite Christmas traditions...

Is the annual Christmas dinner party and gift exchange that we have with our dear friends, The Rectors, Simmons and Brazeals. We started the tradition in 2007 at our little one bedroom apartment in Dallas....and now it has turned into one of my very favorite evenings of the year! We switch off who hosts each year. This year it was The Simmons turn....and boy did they do it up right! Everything was perfect....we had so much fun celebrating the season with our dear friends!

The BEAUTIFUL table...
Merry Christmas from Elizabeth, Jordan, Karen, BJ, Marina, Chris, Mindy and Josh!
The girls...
The guys...
The Rectors...
The Simmons...
The Brazeals...
Us...
Everyone got great gifts....but I think the best gift of the night was compliments of William Joseph Rector who gave me an Ionic Crystal Salt Table Lamp. Karen told me that BJ shopped for me on his own, so I completely thought that he was serious when I opened up the jewel! It was awesome!

I was crying I was laughing so hard...
Give it a lick...yes, It tastes like salt!
When I realized that it was a lamp....even better!
The ionic crystal salt table lamp...in all it's 30 pound, glowing glory.
I was completely satisfied with my new table lamp, but BJ gave me these adorable PJ's too as my real gift. Thanks BJ!
Chris had Liz...
Liz had BJ...
BJ had me....I had Karen...
Karen had Jordan...
Jordan had Marina...
Marina had Josh...
And Josh had Chris...
The best surprise of the evening....Elizabeth announced at dinner that she is PREGNANT!!!!! Whooo hooooo!!! We are all so excited to welcome baby Brazeal in July!!

No comments: