Friday, December 31, 2010

Rise in our PJ's...

For Christmas this year, my sister-in-law and brother were extremely creative and put together a few (or should I say A LOT) of my favorite things as my Christmas gift. It was so much fun....truly the most amazing gift! One of my favorite things is a great party....so part of my gift was "a party" the day after Christmas at Rise, an amazing souffle restaurant in Dallas. Rise does a day after Christmas pajama lunch, so we enjoyed our souffles in our PJ's!! It was so much fun that I think we're going to make it a new tradition in our family! If you haven't been to Rise, it's a must try. You will love it!

Jimmy, Jill, Kalie and Cole...
Me, mom and Julie...
Julie and Wray...
Lucy had her PJ's on too!
Dad and Lucy Goose...
Cousins...
The whole gang....plus the lady from Rise! :)

No comments: