Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pre-School Halloween Party...

Today at school, Lucy's class had their Halloween/Fall party!

Isn't she purrrfect?! :)
I found out that I was in charge of the party on Tuesday (Josh forgot to mention that he signed me up for it last month), so I pulled together some quick, last minute decorations and party favors on Wednesday! No time to bake anything, so I just picked up some classic grocery store sugar cookies (the soft kind with icing).

Here is the banner I made....
I found these cute sippy cups at Target and filled them with snacks for the favors. This week is nuts at work, so I wasn't able to be at the party....but, I hear that Lucy and her friends had a great time and enjoyed their cookies!
Lucy sure is lucky that her grandmother is the school director!

No comments: