Monday, December 12, 2011

5th Annual Christmas Dinner...

On Saturday night we hosted our annual Christmas dinner with our dear friends, The Rectors, Simmons and Brazeals. We look forward to this night every year....it's one of our favorite Christmas traditions!

I think this is the 3rd time in over 6 years that I've used my china and Waterford! For dinner I served homemade lasagna (a family recipe from a friend), Caesar salad and garlic bread. I made spinach artichoke dip from the Our Best Bites Cookbook for an appetizer and this for dessert. Everything turned out great!
Our gift exchange is always so fun! Our limit is $20 so we have to be a little creative! I had Elizabeth...
Josh had Chris...
Chris had Karen...
Marina had BJ...
BJ had Jordan...
Karen had Marina...
Jordan had Josh...
And Elizabeth had me...
Check out this AMAZING drawing that Liz did of Lucy!!! Best give EVER!!! It looks just like the picture...Liz is so talented!
Lucy at 11 months...
The Brazeals...
The Simmons...
The Rectors...
Us...
The girls...
The guys...
The whole gang...after many funny and somewhat awkward attempts with the timer on my camera! 5 years and 5 babies later...
A trip down memory lane!
2010
2008
We all look so young in this picture!
I can't find the pictures from 2007, when we first started this tradition in our little one bedroom apartment in Dallas...it was pre-blog. :(

2 comments:

Amber Massey said...

How fun!! Love this tradition :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

So fun! I am getting that sweater Marina has on for Christmas! Excited to see her wearing & loving it too!
Mindy, you always throw a good party!