Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Daddy Kate and Mommy Kate...

Since I have a little bit of spare time on my hands (I know that is about to change once baby #2 arrives), I thought I would try to blog about some funny things Lucy is doing right now that I don't want to forget. She is at such a fun age!

Recently, Lucy has figured out that her name is Lucy and Lucy Kate. We call her both pretty equally. She'll say Lucy Kate now, which is just adorable! She also has a friend named Leni-Kate and I have a friend named Kate, so she hears it a lot. I think sister girl may be slightly confused because she started calling Josh and I "Daddy Kate" and "Mommy Kate! " The first time she said it, Josh and I could not stop laughing! It makes complete sense, sweet girl....you're a smart one!

I told Josh that for now, I'm done with cooking. I just don't have the energy anymore to meal plan, grocery shop and cook. So, we've been eating simple meals at home or going out to eat. Last night we hit up Taco Tuesday at Rosa's. Lucy wore her cowboy hat and thoroughly enjoyed some tortillas and queso!