Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lucy and June Meet...

Introducing Lucy to her baby sister was one of the greatest moments of my life. I'm not going to lie, I was a little anxious about how Lucy would react, but she did awesome! She was in a happy mood when she arrived (she came to the hospital right after her nap) and was so sweet with June. She did great seeing me in the hospital bed too...I was afraid that would make her cry since I couldn't really hold her. She sat right next to me in bed and wanted to hold her little sister and give her lots of kisses! It was just amazing! Lucy has done really well since we've brought June home too. I'm sure we'll have a little regression once things really settle in around here, but I could not be more proud of her. She is the best big sister...June is a lucky girl!

GG bringing Lucy into our room...
First look at her little sister...
"Here June, you can hold Bear"...sharing so well already! :)
Love. Love. Love...
Daddy and his TWO girls!
Kisses for mommy...
First pictures as a family of four...
Lucy loved her big sister gifts from June...

Sisters....they are so blessed!

6 comments:

Katie Norwood said...

Oh my goodness, the picture of Josh with the two girls just immediately filled up my eyes with tears. So much love!!! Can't wait to experience this.

Courtney Squillante said...

So so so sweet!!!!

the blogivers said...

Very sweet :)

Emily said...

LOVE this!!! Lucy is just SO excited... too precious.

Lindsay said...

So sweet! It is precious how Lucy wants to give her little sister kisses....so sweet!!

Jacqueline and Travis said...

AWW!! Tearing up at this post, it is so sweet! You have a beautiful family!